Click here to Install
You can give exam's on Computer as well as on Mobile phone's.
BCCI Annual General Meeting-www.KiranBookStore.com
09 Nov.,: Several key decision were taken by the Board of Control for Cricket in India in its Annual General Meeting in Mumbai on Monday.
1. Removing N. Srinivasan as the ICC Chairman
2. Ravi Shastri Dropped from IPL Governing Council
3. New Central Contracts For Players
4. Two new teams for IPL 2016, 2017. Two new teams will replace Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals for the next two editions of the IPL.
5. Roger Binny, Rajinder Singh Hans Removed from National Selection Panel
6. Anil Kumble Out of Technical Committee, Sourav Ganguly to be Chairman
7. An ombudsman has been appointed to oversee all cases of conflict of interest featuring administrators
8. Six new Test centres were named. Dharamsala, Visakhapatnam, Ranchi, Indore, Pune and Rajkot are the new designated centres.
9. There is uncertainty over Delhi as a venue for the fourth Test between India and South Africa from December.
10. Venkatesh Prasad Appointed Chairman of Junior Selection Council